1 butternut squash
1 small onion
- Peel and slice the onion
- In a large sauce pan melt the butter, drop in the sliced onion and half the sage
- Peel and chop up the butternut squash, keeping the seeds aside. The thinner you cut the squash the faster it cooks.
- Once the onion is soft add in the squash. Mix well and cover with water.
- Cook until the squash is tender
- Place in the blender. Blend till smooth
- Place the saved seeds into the oven for 10 minutes @ 180c
- Garnish the soup with the sage and toasted seeds
Minicrops ingredients used: